PUTTING EMPLOYEE DREAMS IN MOTION
Corporate Building Services is implementing the Dream Manager Program with all of its employees.
Dream Management inspires employees to pursue their personal dreams.
The Dream Manager is a program founded by Mary and Tony Miller that inspires our employees to pursue their personal dreams. The program that originated at JANCOA inspired the New York Times best-selling book, The Dream Manager by Matthew Kelly. Employees are encouraged to identify their dreams and take real action steps to achieve those dreams.
Put Your Dreams into Motion
We are all people with hopes and dreams. Whether your dream is to own a home, achieve your talents, the Dream Manager Program can help you formulate your plan to make your dreams become reality.
Some dreams accomplished by program participants include:
- Improved financial situation, including the Financial Peace Program
- Furthering their education by earning a GED and/or college degree
- Purchasing a home or automobile
- Starting a small business
- Mending personal relationships
- Quit smoking
- Creating their own Dream Manager charities
- Launching individual and team fitness and wellness programs
Corporate Building Services believes Employee Empowerment is an important Core Value and with the Dream Manager Program, we are successfully changing and improving the lives of our employees